Awakened Life Project : Projeto Vida Desperta Rotating Header Image

Posts under ‘Community’

The Utterly Extraordinary Becomes Normal!

Porto, Saturday 10th July: The Feira Alternativa (Alternative Fair) By Mim Adam and I had agreed to present The Awakened Life Project in a 45-minute talk at the Alternative Fair in Porto. That should have been easy – after all, I live here!  It’s no more than talking about my daily life.  But how to […]

Why I am Here / Porque estou Aqui

Adam Murray I came to Quinta da Mizarela as a step on my search for community, not really knowing what the Awakened Life Project was about.  I’d met Pete and Cynthia only twice and knew only that I liked them and that they were also interested in community. Eu vim para a Quinta da Mizarela, […]

A Little Bit of Heaven

By Elisa Mishory At the urging of my dear friend, Pete, I recently spent 10 days immersed in this little bit of heaven known as Quinta da Mizarela and The Awakened Life Project. Over the last several years it’s been astounding to follow Pete and Cynthia as they’ve pursued their dream, responding to their intuition […]

Why I’m here at ALP

By Adam Murray I came to Quinta da Mizarela as a step on my search for community, not really knowing what the Awakened Life Project was about.  I’d met Pete and Cynthia only twice and knew only that I liked them and that they were also interested in community. Mim and I have been here […]

Success! Building will Begin – We Hit the Goal!

“Do all you can, and divine energy will always do the rest, but first you must do all you can.” Peter Ragnar Since the beginning Pete and I have always done all we can do and the Universe has always supported us.  Sometimes it is difficult to not want things to happen on our schedule […]

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Best Green Blogs